As of October 9th, 2023, For the Queen has been discontinued from the Roll20 Marketplace at request of the publisher. Any purchases made prior to then will be unaffected but no new purchases may be made.
Watch Alex Roberts, the game's designer, play For the Queen on the Roll20 YouTube Channel.
For the Queen is a card-based story-building game that you and up to five other players can begin playing in minutes. Choose your queen from among fourteen gorgeously varied illustrations—or start from scratch—and use the prompt cards to collaboratively tell a story of love, betrayal, doubt, and devotion.
In this game, you’ll find:
- Clear instructions to start any group playing in minutes.
- 14 beautifully rendered queens by a diverse group of artists to inspire your stories.
- 46 prompt cards that will help you develop your world, your characters, and their relationships to each other and the Queen.
- An X-Card to remove content you don’t want in the game.
- Tragedy, heartbreak, betrayal, love, doubt, and unwavering dedication.
The queen is under attack. Will you defend her?
For the Queen!
Number of players: 2-6
Age of players: 13+
Length: 30-120 minutes
Type of Game: Roleplaying Game/Card Game Hybrid
Languages Available: English
Card Count: 82 cards
Game Designer: Alex Roberts
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)