Written by Alastor Guzman, The Rise of Yig is a timeline for Fate of Cthulhu, an action adventure twist on the genre where you steal the powers of the Elder Gods to travel back in time and try to prevent the dire apocalypse your world endured at their hands.
The stars are right for Yig’s return. It’s up to you to make them wrong again!
This module includes:
- 10 GM characters and associated tokens
- 15 ready-to-go player characters and associated tokens (three different groups)
- 36 additional GM character tokens
- 11 Linked handouts providing the entire content of the Rise of Dagon timeline from Fate of Cthulhu
- 1 Start page with basic orientation and PC tokens
- 1 Rules and Tokens page displaying a quick rules reference
- 2 Timeline tracking sheets, with GM only info in the GM layer
- 1 Playmat with character tents for all 15 sample PCs
- 1 Backgrounds page of high-resolution art as a changeable background
- 2 Blank Timeline tracking sheets to create your own timelines.
- 3 rollable tables (Fate Dice, Check-and-X, and clocks)
- 2 Fate Dice rolling macros (for Players and GM)
- 1 Deck of Fate Point tokens
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)