This Module is available in the following bundles
All aboard the Pension Bellevue for a trip full of romance, intrigue, and peril!
Enjoy the heady, innocent days before the war in Romance in the Air, a Fate world and adventure by Bill White, author of Ganakagok. In the skies over a fin de siècle Europe that never was, the aristocracy mingles in elegant comfort upon balloon-borne sky-salons and aerial lounges, dallying in an endless round of parties and excursions. But the winds of war are rising, and ambitious nobles rub elbows with scheming spymasters to decide the succession of a key Central European province. Romance meets high-stakes political intrigue as the affections of a young countess sway the fate of nations, while down below earthbound commoners look to the skies and dream of flight. It’s Downton Abbey meets Last Exile, on a collision course with Dr. Zhivago.
- 16 premade characters and associated tokens, usable as GM or player characters, accessed from the Journal tab.
- 35 tokens for use as player and GM characters, displayed on the Rules & Tokens page.
- 21 linked handouts accessed from the Journal tab, providing the entire contents* of Romance in the Air, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as a PDF.
- One start page for basic orientation.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as unassigned player and GM character tokens.
- Three high-resolution map pages.
- One playmat page with 16 choices of backgrounds using high-resolution art
- A deck of fate points, accessed from the Collection tab.
- A "Fate-roll-by-token" Macro accessed from the Collection tab.
- Downloadable art collection including airships, tokens, playmats, and maps
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)