Is one of your players confused, and another player poisoned? Maybe the bard is inspiring people with their terrifying lullabies... or maybe the Cleric is blessing them by splashing holy water in their faces! Did someone say they want to Grapple the Raging Barbarian? It must be exhausting figuring out who has what when where and how to track all of these statuses... Well if you're like me then when you heard the news that Status Effect Markers were the new thing, you probably cast fly on yourself and before you knew it you needed to a way to track how high you were. Well don't you worry! I have tirelessly covered everything you will need to track in your games!
What kind of Iconic Icons I can get?
- Bardic Inspiration (2 versions... in case you found the bard uninspiring)
- Deaf (which is only one letter away from being dead)
- Exhaustion with 6 levels AND A Fully Charged Battery
- Fire (In case someone doesn't like the Bards Inspiring Songs)
- Flight from a 5 ft hover all the way up to 100 (in 5 foot increments)... Don't fly any higher than that or else!
- Hunter Mark
- Invisible (better break out the water and flour)
- Poison Drops
- Poison Skull
- Potion (in case someone drinks the random alchemy test tube)
- Rage!!!! (You know you need this!!!!)
- Size Up
- Size Down
- Warning (Green Yellow and Red)
This set is also Downloadable so you can pick and choose the Icons you want and upload them to your own custom set for your specific games!
70 Token Markers Included in Status Effect Icons
Loading additional items...
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »