There is a planet that no ship escapes. A place where death calls like a beacon amongst the waves of the living.
Dead Planet is the first module for the MOTHERSHIP Sci-Fi horror roleplaying game. It's packed to the brim with usable, gameable content for any sci-fi rpg.
- The Screaming on the Alexis: A one-page adventure on a derelict ship filled with corpses and a strange artifact.
- A planetcrawl of the Dead Planet with several locations, including The Red Tower, a five-level underground bunker filled with a horde of Gaunt, a terrifying, nightmare-inducing creature.
- Moon Colony Bloodbath: An exploration of a ritual cannibalistic society trapped on the Dead Planet's moon. Civil war is brewing, and nightmares are driving the colonists to compulsively sculpt nightmarish totems.
- A generator for making your own derelict ships at the table. Several incredible tables ripe for stealing, including: d100 nightmares, d100 colonists, an eerie sculpture generator, and a hyperdrive malfunction table
- A complete scenario fully converted into linked and searchable handouts.
- Full maps for the scenario, including GM-only layer information.
- Dozens of fully implemented macros allowing GMs to generate derelict ships, twisted colonists, terrible monsters, and more, on the fly.
- Dozens of fully implemented rollable tables, allowing GMs to roll encounters, loot, horrific nightmares, and more, on the fly.
- Tokens provided for all major NPCs and monsters.
- Complete, rollable character sheets for the scenario's NPCs and Monsters.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)