This Game Addon is available in the following bundles
This set offers a variety of rooms and features that overlap one another to create an unlimited array of custom buildings that will let your imagination to soar.
To see how simple and versatile they are, watch this short tutorial video:
Link to Fantasy Buildings & Furnishings Tutorial Video
This pack includes:
- 2 sample dungeon maps complete with dynamic lighting, ready for use
- 57 room tiles featuring five different building styles in a variety of shapes and sizes
- 35 doors, windows, and stairs in a variety of styles and sizes
- 5 grass-terrain backgrounds, some of which include cobblestone roads
- 2 cobblestone road tiles in two different sizes that may be overlapped for larger road widths
All of them are ready to drag and drop onto your maps!
NOTE that this set includes PNG files. Many PNG files on one map have been known to slow down the load time and performance of many devices (especially older). For larger maps (above 15X15) or maps that will include many objects, it is recommended that you download the assets and put them together using an image-editing program such as Photoshop/GIMP, save the maps as JPEG files, and upload them to your Roll20 background.
Master the art of storytelling.
We aim to please by offering quality gaming supplements that offer new innovative ways to bring your adventure ideas to the table.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »