Gather your heroes and prepare to infiltrate a secluded Azlanti science facility, liberate the captive scientists forced to study an experimental starship drive, and keep the device out of their enemies' hands. They soon learn of the drive's reality-warping power firsthand, but standing in their way is the dastardly Azlanti noble who has orchestrated the entire plot!
This volume of Starfinder Adventure Path concludes the Against the Aeon Throne Adventure Path and includes:
- "The Rune Drive Gambit," a Starfinder adventure for 5th-level characters, by Larry Wilhelm.
- Advice on how you can continue your campaign past the final encounter and how the Azlanti Star Empire will be empowered should the heroes fail, by Tracy Barnett.
- A detailed exploration of the peacekeeping organization known as the Stewards, including a pair of new archetypes for Stewards agents, by Lyz Liddell.
- An archive of new creatures, from a fey creature born of a comet to an aberration that exists on multiple planes simultaneously, by Ian Eller, David N. Ross, and Larry Wilhelm.
- Statistics and deck plans for a royal Azlanti luxury vessel, by Larry Wilhelm, plus a glimpse of the home world of the Azlanti Star Empire, by Owen K.C. Stephens.
- Complete book text converted into the Roll20 VTT, ready to add in to the first and second adventures of Against the Aeon Throne
- Dynamic Lighting on every battle map to add more drama to your game (requires plus / pro subscription)
- 26 aliens fully statted with one-click-actions
- 5 full color maps with GM layer information and dynamic lighting support, rollable tokens, rollable tables, and macros
Starting Level: 5
Length: Long Campaign
Installation: 1 addon
Refund Notice: All Paizo products are subject to the Download Restricted Refund Policy, which includes PDFs downloaded from Paizo.com through the Roll20 Paizo account sync.
Accessing your Content
- This Adventure Path is available via a dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select Against the Aeon Throne AP3: Rune Drive Gambit and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop down menu.
Which Character Sheet should I use?
All Starfinder licensed content on Roll20 uses the Starfinder by Roll20 sheet.
Bug Report Thread
If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know in the official bug reporting thread!
Against the Aeon Throne © 2019, Paizo Inc. All Rights Reserved. Paizo, Paizo Inc., the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, and Pathfinder Society are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »