Auchindale: Goblin Skirmish - One-shot
This one-shot is based on “The Secrets of Duncaster” which is an adventure set in the Valley of Auchindale, utilizing the SRD5 Open Gaming License. This is stage One of a continuing, 3 stage adventure It is designed to take a 1st level party of 4 (challenging) to 6 (easy), to Level 2. The group is tasked with recovering an ancient Holy Artifact that has been stolen by local bandits. Completing the task will grant a generous award. Those who which to continue the adventure can look forward to Chapter 2 and 3 in the next installment.
- A player's handout guide to set the stage, give them basic knowledge of the village, and help with character origins.
- As a -Bonus- 6 pre-generated character tokens each linked to a character sheet for a quick start.
- 5E OGL Character sheets which are drag-and-drop feature enabled.
- A random character generator, using 5E SRD options. Featuring a tidy table output macro, rolling stats using the 4d6 and drop the lowest. (house-ruled to roll twice with further instructions.)
- 15+ easy to control NPC/Monster Tokens with preset stats and relevant battle macros, featuring original artwork from Devin Night.
- 1 large battle-ready map, pre-loaded with monsters.
- 1 regional map of the Valley of Auchindale with brief descriptions of 15 area locations to set the stage for your growing adventure.
- The village map of Duncaster with detailed journal entries.
- Cross-linked handouts and journal entries organized by chapter.
- Individual encounter journal entries.
- Jukebox and Dynamic Lighting enabled.
- Downloadable Adventure PDF
Featuring new artwork not seen in the previously released full adventure.
You might also like...
Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)