Narrative Design & Collaboration Organization: Constantine "Kelfecil" Christakis
Writing: Philip Alexandris
Tears of Death
Centuries ago, a massacre of necromancers took place in Beiren. The event has been forgotten by all - almost all. Hardol, a descendant of those slain, plans a great necromantic ritual to gain revenge.
The players are called to investigate a cemetery near the town of Beiren. Upon doing so, they discover that the cemetery’s caretaker hides a dark secret, and must choose whether to put an end to his scheme or to help him carry it out.
About this One-Shot Addon
Tears of Death is a 5th Edition adventure for 3-7 characters of 5th-level and is optimized for a party of four characters withan average party level (APL) of 5. This adventure can be adapted to your own campaign, played as a one-shot, or be part of the Starlight Chronicles setting that connects everything made by Kelfecil's Tales.
This package includes the following resources:
This adventure can be played at any level by adjusting the number of monsters in it as well as their behavior. It has been made with Roll20 in mind and can therefore run very smoothly on this Virtual TableTop.
- System: D&D 5E
- Recommended Average Party Level (APL): 5
- General Theme: Investigation, Undead
- Setting: Any, Starlight Chronicles
- Time - Sessions to Finish: x2 session (~6 hours)
- Installation: Add-On
As a Kelfecil's Tales adventure, you can expect the following:
- ✍Signature Storytelling. We love to give background lore and narratives that connect all of our content. Expect well-explained NPCs and memorable stories. We also use our signature 3-act narrative method to ensure that you always open and close your sessions on time and with something interesting!
- 🎨Art inspires Storytelling. All of the published content by Kelfecil's Tales is made in collaboration with amazing illustrators, so you can always expect something gorgeous and inspiring to help you narrate your stories with even more ease!
- 🧭Perfect Maps for the Story. Being inspired by the maps to create the story itself, means that the maps perfectly fit for playing out the story with your group. Find beautiful maps by a different map maker in each of our releases!
- 💡Dynamic Lighting. Experience one of Roll20's most amazing features; dynamic lighting! All of our maps use this feature! Open doors and explore what hides in the shadows!
- 📖Patreon Lorebook. All of the adventures we publish are connected to the Starlight Chronicles setting which can easily be explored through the Interactive Maps and the online Lorebook features that Patrons get access to! Find out more here!
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select Tears of Death and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
Bug and Technical Issue Reporting
If you encounter any bugs or technical issues with this adventure or any of Kelfecil's Tales' adventures on Roll20, visit our Bug Report Page and let us know!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)