Chibbin Grove presents another set in the Ready Made Maps Series: Willows Retreat.
The maps in this addon are of a secluded building located within a forest, providing respite for those that are lucky enough to stumble upon it.
Includes night versions and roof variants. All maps are built with Dynamic Lighting.
Not too far off the beaten trail of the Mason Road, heading from Tera Wall to Direpeak, a hidden turn leads all the way to Willows Retreat. As the opening is very easy to miss with an untrained eye, those who wish to find the site often rely on a local guide.
If one wishes to study the natural world, Willows Retreat is the place to be. Although it does not tend to take on new members, it is always looking for like-minded folk whom they can employ to locate unusual or rare natural phenomena.
4900x3500px - 35x25 @ 140x140 pixels per square
If you like this map, we also have more in this series;
- Eyevory Tower, a mysterious tower keeping watch over an otherworldly dimension.
- Thoth's Trail & Lysander Crypt, a solitary shack on a woodland trail, containing a trap door that leads to a vampiric crypt below.
- Santos Bastion, a coastal fortification.
- Gwyrdd Dungeon, a forest dungeon easy to get lost in.
- Gemanon Street, an urban street where two duelling stores and interesting citizens reside.
- The Von Dann Family Crypt, an underground vampire lair with gruesome features and hidden treasure caches.
- Halls Of The Menasheh, a collection of underground dungeons.
If you are interested in commercial use of our maps or assets, you can find more information here.
If you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)