Chibbin Grove presents another set in the Ready Made Maps Series: Eyevory Tower.
The maps in this addon are of an otherworldy dimension with a mysterious tower located within, keeping a close eye on the surrounding area.
Includes 2 floors of the tower and a roof variant, as well as variants without the tower and with and without bridges. All maps are built with Dynamic Lighting.
The Eyevory Tower, on the oustkirts of reality, bridges our dimension with the cosmic cycle of spheres. It's a mirror image of the clockwork mechanisms of the universe. Certain wizards know how to find and look up these towers, gathering knowledge and warnings of cosmic dangers.
3500x4900px - 25x35 @ 140x140 pixels per square
If you like this map, we also have more in this series;
- Achilles Cave, a forest with a cave entrance, leading further underground to a rare mining spot.
- Thoth's Trail & Lysander Crypt, a solitary shack on a woodland trail, containing a trap door that leads to a vampiric crypt below.
- Santos Bastion, a coastal fortification.
- Gwyrdd Dungeon, a forest dungeon easy to get lost in.
- Gemanon Street, an urban street where two duelling stores and interesting citizens reside.
- The Von Dann Family Crypt, an underground vampire lair with gruesome features and hidden treasure caches.
- Halls Of The Menasheh, a collection of underground dungeons.
If you are interested in commercial use of our maps or assets, you can find more information here.
If you have any questions email us at email@example.com.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)