Chibbin Grove presents another set in the Ready Made Maps Series: Thoth's Trail & Lysander Crypt.
Included in this add-on are 8 maps built with Dynamic Lighting!
Thoth's Trail maps include night variants and rooftop variants.
Also includes a variant of Lysander Crypt that has animated wall sconces.
A solitary shack on a woodland trail, containing a trap door that leads to a vampiric crypt below.
Thoth's Trail is west of Turnhip, petering off the Old Mason Road. It is said to have been one of the first roads layed by the bringer of civilisation. However, all that remains now are slightly raised dirt trails and neatly-shifted elevations that bend with the trail.
Somewhere deep down the dirt tracks, a lone shack perches in obscurity. Those that are curious enough to dwell inside will find the crypt of Lysander, whose vampiric lineage is said to descend from beyond the times of the great flood. If you can bargain within his interests he may let you out of his blood-curdling hexes that guard the entrance that lies beyond what appears to be a simple trap door.
4900x3500px - 35x25 @ 140x140 pixels per square
If you like this map, we also have more in this series;
- Santos Bastion, a coastal fortification.
- Urban Collection, a large urban streetscape.
- Gwyrdd Dungeon, a forest dungeon easy to get lost in.
- Gemanon Street, an urban street where two duelling stores and interesting citizens reside.
- The Von Dann Family Crypt, an underground vampire lair with gruesome features and hidden treasure caches.
- Halls Of The Menasheh, a collection of underground dungeons.
You can find more of our work, plus 100s of free maps, over at chibbingrove.com.
If you are interested in commercial use of our maps or assets, you can find more information here.
If you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)