Auchindale: Goblin Skirmish - One-Shot
Auchindale: Goblin Skirmish - One-shot
This one-shot is based on “The Secrets of Duncaster” which is an adventure set in the Valley of Auchindale, utilizing the SRD5 Open Gaming License. This is stage One of a continuing, 3 stage adventure It is designed to take a 1st level party of 4 (challenging) to 6 (easy), to Level 2. The group is tasked with recovering an ancient Holy Artifact that has been stolen by local bandits. Completing the task will grant a generous award. Those who which to continue the adventure can look forward to Chapter 2 and 3 in the next installment.
- A player's handout guide to set the stage, give them basic knowledge of the village, and help with character origins.
- As a -Bonus- 6 pre-generated character tokens each linked to a character sheet for a quick start.
- 5E OGL Character sheets which are drag-and-drop feature enabled.
- A random character generator, using 5E SRD options. Featuring a tidy table output macro, rolling stats using the 4d6 and drop the lowest. (house-ruled to roll twice with further instructions.)
- 15+ easy to control NPC/Monster Tokens with preset stats and relevant battle macros, featuring original artwork from Devin Night.
- 1 large battle-ready map, pre-loaded with monsters.
- 1 regional map of the Valley of Auchindale with brief descriptions of 15 area locations to set the stage for your growing adventure.
- The village map of Duncaster with detailed journal entries.
- Cross-linked handouts and journal entries organized by chapter.
- Individual encounter journal entries.
- Jukebox and Dynamic Lighting enabled.
Featuring new artwork not seen in the previously released full adventure.
Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.