Authored by: Tristan Fishel
Narrative Design & Editing by: Constantine "Kelfecil" Christakis
In collaboration with The Goblin Explorer.
In collaboration with Printable Heroes
Dungeon Tale: The Jelly Maze
The final defiance of Olifarn the Mad, a massive labyrinth draws adventurers in with promises of plunder, then traps them amongst a variety of horrid gelatinous cubes.
The players must enter the fell deathtrap and stop the madness of Olifarn once and for all, destroying the last of his experiments.
In The Jelly Maze, the players must defeat the jelly creations of the mad mage Olifarn.
About this One-Shot Addon
This package includes the following resources:
This module can be played at any level by adjusting the number of monsters in it as well as their behavior. It has been made with Roll20 in mind and can therefore run very smoothly on this Virtual TableTop.
Quick Guide - Dungeon Tale
- System: D&D 5E
- Recommended Average Party Level (APL): 8
- Experience from Completion: ~3,150 XP
- General Theme: Dungeon Crawl
- Setting: Any
- Time - Sessions to Finish: x1 session (~3 hours)
- Installation: Add-On
Quick Guide - Bounty
- Recommended Average Party Level (APL): 2
- Experience from Completion: ~450 XP
Dungeon Tales and Bounties
Kelfecil's Tales is all about stories and adventures inspired by art. Each Dungeon Tale is meant to be used in whatever way you want in your own games. They can be used as:
- A straightforward Dungeon Crawl experience.
- An extra quest or mission in your own campaign.
- Inspiration to start your own adventure.
- Drop-in content to fill in the gaps in various locations.
- Drop-in boss fights (for the bounties) in your own games.
- Drop-in encounters for any situation.
- Or connect all of your Dungeon Tales and Bounties by using the FREE Goblin Compendium!
As a Kelfecil's Tales adventure, you can expect the following:
- Dynamic Lighting. Experience one of Roll20's most amazing features, dynamic lighting. Quite a few of our maps use this feature while others do not need it since they are open battle maps.
- Patreon Exclusives. The Dungeon Tales and Bounties series is an exclusive that Patreon supporters get on a weekly basis. Check out my Patreon page to find out all sorts of amazing content I offer to my supporters!
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select The Dungeon Tale - The Jelly Maze and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
Bug and Technical Issue Reporting
If you encounter any bugs or technical issues with this adventure or any of Kelfecil's Tales' adventures on Roll20, visit our Bug Report Page and let us know!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)