This adventure was made to celebrate the launch Starlight Arcana, a monumental 500+ pages astral 5e supplement and campaign, that was successfully funded on Kickstarter and is now available for Pre-Order!
Authored by: Arthur Seixas De Martino
Collaboration Organisation, Narrative Design and Editing by: Constantine "Kelfecil" Christakis
The researchers of the Cosmo Observatorium have been hard at work investigating various incidents that have been happening lately with the stars. Things have gone awfully wrong though and the ambitious researchers are now in trouble.
Cosmic Study is a Fifth Edition one-shot adventure for a party at level 5 that tasks players with helping the researchers of an astral Observatorium. Before they know it, they will find themselves in a starry vision...
About this One-Shot Addon
This package includes the following resources:
This adventure can be played at any level by adjusting the number of monsters in it as well as their behavior. It has been made with Roll20 in mind and can therefore run very smoothly on this Virtual TableTop.
- System: D&D 5E
- Recommended Average Party Level (APL): 5
- General Theme: Investigation, Astral Vision
- Setting: Any, Starlight Chronicles
- Time - Sessions to Finish: x1 session (~3 hours)
- Installation: Add-On
As a Kelfecil's Tales adventure, you can expect the following:
- Art inspires Storytelling. All of the published content by Kelfecil's Tales is made in collaboration with amazing illustrators, so you can always expect something different and awesome to look at. The stories you find in our adventures are always inspired directly by artwork.
- Perfect Maps for the Story. Being inspired by the map to create the story itself, means that the map is perfectly fitting for playing out the story with your group. Find beautiful maps by a different map maker in every release to play your adventure on!
- Dynamic Lighting. Experience one of Roll20's most amazing features, dynamic lighting. Quite a few of our maps use this feature while others do not need it since they are open battle maps.
- Signature Storytelling. We love to give background lore and narrative that connects all our adventures. Expect well-explained NPCs and memorable stories. We also use our signature 3-Act narrative method to ensure that you always open and close your sessions in time and with something interesting!
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select The Cosmic Study and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
Bug and Technical Issue Reporting
If you encounter any bugs or technical issues with this adventure or any of Kelfecil's Tales' adventures on Roll20, visit our Bug Report Page and let us know!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)