This adventure was made to celebrate the launch Starlight Arcana, a monumental 500+ pages astral 5e supplement and campaign, on Kickstarter!
Writing: Tristan Fishel
Narrative Design & Collaboration Oragnization: Constantine "Kelfecil" Christak
Relics of a Stellar Past
A massive piece of the Void broke off and fell from the skies into the Frozen Tundra, shattering the ice and exposing the ruins of a once-great Astravian city. Upon hearing the ice has cracked many adventurers, mercenaries, and treasure hunters have traveled North, hoping to plunder riches from the lost city.
Relics of a Stellar Past is a Fifth Edition one-shot adventure for a party at level 6. This adventure can be adapted to your own campaign, played as a one-shot, or be part of the Starlight Chronicles setting that connects everything made by Kelfecil's Tales.
About this One-Shot Addon
This package includes the following resources:
This adventure can be played at any level by adjusting the number of monsters in it as well as their behavior. It has been made with Roll20 in mind and can therefore run very smoothly on this Virtual TableTop.
- System: D&D 5E
- Recommended Average Party Level (APL): 6
- General Theme: Investigation, Battle
- Setting: Any, Starlight Chronicles
- Time - Sessions to Finish: x2 session (~6 hours)
- Installation: Add-On
As a Kelfecil's Tales adventure, you can expect the following:
- Art inspires Storytelling. All of the published content by Kelfecil's Tales is made in collaboration with amazing illustrators, so you can always expect something different and awesome to look at. The stories you find in our adventures are always inspired directly by artwork.
- Perfect Maps for the Story. Being inspired by the map to create the story itself, means that the map is perfectly fitting for playing out the story with your group. Find beautiful maps by a different map maker in every release to play your adventure on!
- Dynamic Lighting. Experience one of Roll20's most amazing features, dynamic lighting. Quite a few of our maps use this feature while others do not need it since they are open battle maps.
- Signature Storytelling. We love to give background lore and narrative that connects all our adventures. Expect well-explained NPCs and memorable stories. We also use our signature 3-Act narrative method to ensure that you always open and close your sessions in time and with something interesting!
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select The Relics of a Stellar Past and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
Bug and Technical Issue Reporting
If you encounter any bugs or technical issues with this adventure or any of Kelfecil's Tales' adventures on Roll20, visit our Bug Report Page and let us know!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)