By: Elven Tower
Heroic Quests Vol. VIII contains four 5e-adventure locations for three to six characters from 7th to 8th level. These adventures can easily be placed in any campaign setting. They aren't lineal and have no correlation between them. They're meant to be played as independent one-shots that take no longer than three to four hours.
The following list contains the titles of the four short adventures included in this product:
1. The Dragon's Nest (Level 8) -- The people at Grayquartz city have been miners their whole lives. Their mining site at Snowpiercer Mountain is their main source of income right now. However, they cannot work because a red dragon has decided to nest in the mountain's core and scare anyone who approaches. The dragon's name is Karrenthis. If the characters wish to help, they must defeat the dragon or find a way to negotiate with the mighty dragon. The city cannot survive much longer like this.
2. Mordheim, the Forgotten City (Level Neutral) -- The ordeal to reach this city in the middle of nowhere was enough for it to earn its name. However, it is a thriving place with lots of action and active maritime life. Many adventurers come here to seek the Burg of Piety's religious authorities, others prefer the Harbor or the Market District to do good business. The city's leader, Salazar Mordheim, sometimes needs strong heroes...
3. The Church of the Drowned God (Level 8) -- Grand-Priest Vallarg did not have a happy childhood. He was kidnapped and held captive for months by a tribe of fishfolk. He was a changed man when he was finally saved and returned to the Dalkin City. But he became a sage, and a religious figure soon. He founded the Church of the Drowned God and amassed a great number of followers. However, they kidnap people and force them into adopting their religion. A bounty to stop this man is common knowledge in the city.
4. Felwin's Bizarre Friends (Level 7) -- A gnome named Felwin is a crazy scientist. He developed a potion that makes people become his friends. After living his whole life as an outcast and a misfit, he loved the fact of having new friends. Many people have abandoned their lives and daily activities to relax and hang out at Felwin's hideout. Someone must do something! (This adventure features one of our great isometric maps).
As an Elven Tower product, each one-shot includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jansen Viggo (rogue). The four of them have character sheets for 7th level linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls initiative, saving throws and skill checks. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, these adventures can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. All map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and removable doors. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more of our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 7
Length: 2-4 hours (each)
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select this product and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)