Allies & Antagonists: A Big Book of NPCs is your complete resource for breathing life into your non-player characters. No longer will your players need to converse with a simple guard or commoner. The NPCs detailed in this book give Game Masters unique art, lore, and game stats; you’ll be sure to find something suitable to help craft memorable adventures at your table!
Allies & Antagonists contains the following:
• NON-PLAYER CHARACTERS – Introduce your players to over 100 NPCs, each with unique art, lore, and game stats.
• MAGIC ITEMS – Some of the NPCs in this book wield power magic items. Maybe they will offer one as a reward?
• ART – Enjoy a fully-illustrated book with over 125 pieces of amazing art by Bob Greyvenstein.
• HYPERLINKED CONTENTS MENU – Each of the NPCs is broken down by Challenge Rating, with hyperlinks so you can quickly navigate the module.
• EXPANSIVE LORE - There is no shortage of content here! Enjoy 90,000+ words of lore spread across this massive module full of NPCs to populate your campaigns!
Roll20 Module Exclusives
• NON-PLAYER CHARACTER SHEETS - Navigate the NPCs, which each have their own stat sheets.
• TOKENS - Each NPC has its own battle token with unique art.
For more awesome D&D content, check out Grim Press online: www.GRIMPRESS.net.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)