Authored by: Philip Alexandris
Edited by: Constantine "Kelfecil" Christakis
In collaboration with The Goblin Explorer.
Dungeon Tale: Nature's Grasp
The town of Seesby has come under attack from a deranged druid...
In Nature's Grasp, the players must save a town from a druid that seeks to bring an end to civilization.
This pack includes both a Dungeon Tale and a Bounty for you to enjoy either together or on their own.
About this One-Shot Addon
This package includes the following resources:
This module can be played at any level by adjusting the number of monsters in it as well as their behavior. It has been made with Roll20 in mind and can therefore run very smoothly on this Virtual TableTop.
Quick Guide - Dungeon Tale
- System: D&D 5E
- Recommended Average Party Level (APL): 3
- Experience from Completion: ~2,550 XP
- General Theme: Dungeon Crawl
- Setting: Any
- Time - Sessions to Finish: x1 session (~3 hours)
- Installation: Add-On
Quick Guide - Bounty
- Recommended Average Party Level (APL): 7
- Experience from Completion: ~3,600 XP
Dungeon Tales and Bounties
Kelfecil's Tales is all about stories and adventures inspired by art. Each Dungeon Tale is meant to be used in whatever way you want in your own games. They can be used as:
- A straightforward Dungeon Crawl experience.
- An extra quest or mission in your own campaign.
- Inspiration to start your own adventure.
- Drop-in content to fill in the gaps in various locations.
- Drop-in boss fights (for the bounties) in your own games.
- Drop-in encounters for any situation.
- Or connect all of your Dungeon Tales and Bounties by using the FREE Goblin Compendium!
As a Kelfecil's Tales adventure, you can expect the following:
- Dynamic Lighting. Experience one of Roll20's most amazing features, dynamic lighting. Quite a few of our maps use this feature while others do not need it since they are open battle maps.
- Patreon Exclusives. The Dungeon Tales and Bounties series is an exclusive that Patreon supporters get on a weekly basis. Check out my Patreon page to find out all sorts of amazing content I offer to my supporters!
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select The Dungeon Tale - Nature's Grasp and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
Bug and Technical Issue Reporting
If you encounter any bugs or technical issues with this adventure or any of Kelfecil's Tales' adventures on Roll20, visit our Bug Report Page and let us know!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)