By: Elven Tower
Heroic Quests Vol. III contains five 5e-adventure locations for three to six characters from 2nd to 5th level. These adventures can easily be placed in any campaign setting. They aren't lineal and have no correlation between them. They're meant to be played as independent one-shots that take no longer than three to four hours.
The following list contains the titles of the five short adventures included in this product:
1. Palace of the Scarlet Priests (System-neutral) -- This beautiful location can be added to your campaign as an friendly faction or as a powerful corrupt organization. Scarlet High Priest Harold is the link between the characters and this well-reputed organization.
2. Abandoned Necromancy Lab (Level 3) -- The people of Argonnen are in trouble. A foul poison contaminates their rivers; it kills their crops and livestock. The characters learn about an abandoned lab when exploring the river area. Inside, they stumble upon an interesting creation: The Nectar of Life. This strange liquid is the source of the river's pollution but it holds powerful arcane powers... Should it be destroyed, or kept?
3. Moriarty's Hideout (Level 5) -- Harold Mill is an novice mage who regrets having followed his master Moriarty for so many years. The evil warlock intends to destroy Dark Willow Forest but hid this horrible truth from his apprentice. He needs help if someone is to stop Moriarty and save the forest! (This adventure features one of our great isometric maps).
4. The Deed of the Mill (Level 2) -- The mill is infested with rats and no one wants to take care of it. The characters are offered to deal with the problem themselves and in exchange, the may obtain the deed of the property. This low-level adventure is a great way to introduce a base of operations for the heroes in your campaign.
5. Mystery by the Lake (Level 2) -- Several people disappeared near Silvermoon Lake and all fingers point in the same direction: the old, lonely fisherman in the house by the beach. No one has any proof, but the characters are hired to investigate. They are up for a surprise; the man is indeed guilty, and has a couple of tricks under his sleeve.
As an Elven Tower product, each one-shot includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jonas Viggo (rogue). The four of them have character sheets for 3rd level linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls initiative, saving throws and skill checks. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, these adventures can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. All map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and removable doors. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more of our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 2-5
Length: 2-4 hours (each)
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)