By: Elven Tower
Heroic Quests Vol. II contains two 5e-adventure locations for three to six characters from 1st to 3rd level, and one system-neutral adventure. These adventures can easily be placed in any campaign setting. They aren't lineal and have no correlation between them. They're meant to be played as independent one-shots that take no longer than three to four hours.
The following list contains the titles of the three short adventures included in this product:
1. Helping the Weak (Level 3) - The wood goblins need help! A band of ravenous gnolls has taken over their lair, the underground caves where they live. The forest and close communities will be affected without their work. Old Twig, the leader of the wood goblins asks the characters for their help. (This adventure features one of our great isometric maps).
2. Tower of Tears (Level 1) - The souls of hundreds of people are trapped in ancient artifacts known as soul urns. The characters are hired to investigate the wails and screams coming from an abandoned tower in the woods. Only by destroying the urns may the souls of these people finally find eternal rest.
3. Tomb of Heroes (System-neutral) - The resting place of real heroes from the Goblinoid War. This happened centuries ago, and this place was completely forgotten, along with the deeds of these war heroes. However, they shall return and fight once more if someone dares steal the belongings they were interred with.
As an Elven Tower product, each one-shot includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jonas Viggo (rogue). The four of them have character sheets for 1st level linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls initiative, saving throws and skill checks. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, these adventures can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. All map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and removable doors. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more of our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 1
Length: 2-4 hours (each)
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)