Authored by: Constantine "Kelfecil" Christakis
The Moon Warrior returns from his quest to find his home taken over by a strange evil that he must now fight in order to reclaim his land. Will you help him adventurer...?
Moon Warrior is a Fifth Edition one-shot adventure for a party at level 5. This adventure can be adapted to your own campaign, played as a one-shot or be part of the campaign setting that connects everything made by Kelfecil's Tales.
About this One-Shot Addon
This package includes the following resources:
This adventure can be played at any level by adjusting the amount of monsters in it as well as their behavior. It has been made with Roll20 in mind and can therefore run very smoothly on this Virtual TableTop.
- System: D&D 5E
- Recommended Average Party Level (APL): 5
- Experience from Completion: ~7,000 XP
- General Theme: Search and Destroy
- Setting: Any, Starlight Chronicles
- Time - Sessions to Finish: x1 3-hour session
- Installation: Add-On
As a Kelfecil's Tales adventure, you can expect the following:
- Art inspires Storytelling. All of the published content by Kelfecil's Tales is made in collaboration with amazing illustrators, so you can always expect something different and awesome to look at. The stories you find in our adventures are always inspired directly by artwork.
- Perfect Maps for the Story. Being inspired by the map to create the story itself, means that the map is perfectly fitting for playing out the story with your group. Find beautiful maps by a different map maker in every release to play your adventure on!
- Dynamic Lighting. Experience one of Roll20's most amazing features, dynamic lighting.
- Signature Storytelling. We love to give background lore and narrative that connects everything our adventures. Expect well-explained NPCs and memorable stories. We also use our signature 3-Act narrative method to ensure that you always open and close your sessions in time and with something interesting!
- Signature Related Gamebook. Our content is always paired with our signature Tales of Choice Gamebooks that allow both players and GMs to experience an NPC's tale before or after their one-shot adventure session. Find all of our Gamebooks at our Online Gamebook Gallery.
- Patreon Variants. The adventures I publish on Roll20 are always the full or extended version of the original which in most cases is usually offered only to Patreon page supporters. That means extra maps and acts for you to experience!
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select The Moon Warrior and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop down menu.
Bug and Technical Issue Reporting
If you encounter any bugs or technical issues with this adventure or any of Kelfecil's Tales' adventures on Roll20, visit our Bug Report Page and let us know!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)