Vice and Virtue is a fortune-telling inspired roleplaying supplement.
Using themed cards, readings and guided character reflections, you and your players can bring character morality into your games and structure your improvised storytelling with mysterious and exciting fortunes.
Vice & Virtue integrates with any TTRPG, such as Dungeons and Dragons 5e and Pathfinder. Want to see how it works? Watch a 3 minute overview on the DOAD YouTube with the link below:
By adding this simple sub-system to your regular gaming sessions, you can:
- Help players become active participants in the story's direction
- Easily prepare engaging and thematic scenes
- Naturally introduce safety tool check ins and post-session debriefing at your table
- All that and more, in less than 15 minutes of extra play time
- Exciting gameplay, prebuilt encounters, and flavourful fortunes, all pre-formatted into handouts
- Roll20 Formatted Deck Themes, illustrated by Jake Stark / StrangeArcade.
- Behind the scenes advise from an expert game master.
- Entry-level essay on using safety tools to increase tension in your games.
- 140 nuanced and inspiring session-long encounters,
- Work from four talented guest writers; Lee Lehrer, Sen. H.H.S, E. Barber and Kirsty Kidd.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)