New information, tools, and rules systems!
The Pathfinder Second Edition Gamemastery Guide has a wealth of new information, tools and rule systems to add to your games. Whether you are a new Game Master or an experienced storyteller, you’ll find great advice on how to build your own adventures, design towns and a wealth of other information to help make your job as a GM that much easier! The Roll20 compendium conversion gives you everything you need to create variant rules to customize your game and make it your own, including variant bonus, feat, and magic item progressions, characters gaining the power of multiple classes at once, and more!
- New information for GMs about gamemastery basics, building creatures, designing abilities, building hazards, afflictions, and more!
- Item creation rules, downtime rules, exploration rules, new information about planes, and guidelines for worldbuilding. Example hazards and afflictions both familiar and new!
- New variant rules including subsystems like victory points, influence, chases, reputation, duels, hexploration, and vehicles for Pathfinder Second Edition
- 83 new NPC stat blocks with in-app drag-and-drop
- 16 new and variant magic items including intelligent items, cursed items, artifacts, quirks you can add to items and more.
- New feats and spells
- System: Pathfinder Second Edition
- Installation: 1 compendium
- Refund Notice: All Paizo products are subject to the Download Restricted Refund Policy, which includes PDFs downloaded from Paizo.com through the Roll20 Paizo account sync.
Accessing your content
Which Character Sheet should I use?
- All Pathfinder Second Edition licensed content on Roll20 uses the Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 sheet.
- If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know on the Help Center.
© 2020 Paizo Inc. Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, and the Pathfinder logo are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder World Guide, and the Pathfinder ‘P’ logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. All Paizo titles and Paizo's character names and distinctive likenesses are property and copyright of Paizo, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »