The only question is...who’s going first?
The ENnie Award-winning, collaborative storytelling RPG from Hunters Entertainment & Renegade Games Kids on Bikes is set in small towns with big adventures! Get ready to take on the roles of everyday people forced to face strange, terrifying, and incredibly powerful forces that they cannot defeat, control, or even begin to fully understand!
Looking to dive right in to a story? Check out The House on Poplar Court - a ready to play Kids on Bikes adventure!
- All rules content, including setting boundaries, world-building, and character creation
- Character builder appendices with relationship questions, strengths, flaws, and trope suggestions.
- Possible aspects for powered characters and tropes for any character.
- Essential GM information like difficulty ratings and consequences.
System: Kids on Bikes
Starting Level: 1-2
Length: Short Campaign
Installation: 1 compendium
Accessing your content
- You can access any Compendium book content in the in-app compendium, as well as on the Roll20 web compendium.
Which Character Sheet should I use?
- We recommend using the Kids on Bikes by Hunters Entertainment Character Sheet
Bug Report Thread
- If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know on the Help Center.
©2020 Hunters Entertainment. All rights reserved.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »