The must-have companion to the Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rulebook!
The Pathfinder Bestiary contains over 400 of fantasy's fiercest foes in this enormous compendium of the most popular and commonly encountered creatures in the world of Pathfinder! It covers everything from familiar enemies like orcs, dragons, and vampires to new horrors like the nightmarish nilith. This must-have companion to the Pathfinder Core Rulebook is crawling with creatures to challenge characters of any level!
- Compendium expansion for use in-app and on the Roll20 website.
- Over 420 creatures, including popular monsters from classic Pathfinder and new monsters.
- Drag and Drop creatures right onto the tabletop - Token, creature description, and one-click actions will populate for you!
- New languages for an assortment of unique creatures and new rituals for creatures from the Outer Planes.
- Upcoming development: Core Rulebook integrated spellcasting support - Spellcasting creatures will have any available spells added from the Pathfinder Core Rulebook (sold separately). Coming late 2019.
- Upcoming development: Spell Drag N' Drop - Spells are able to be referenced in the Compendium. A future update will allow spells to be dragged directly to the Pathfinder Second Edition character sheet. Coming late 2019.
System: Pathfinder Second Edition
Installation: 1 compendium
Refund Notice: All Paizo products are subject to the Download Restricted Refund Policy, which includes PDFs downloaded from Paizo.com through the Roll20 Paizo account sync.
Accessing your content
- You can access all of the information from the Pathfinder Bestiary in-game, as well as in the Pathfinder Bestiary web compendium. To access the compendium in-app, make sure you have the Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 character sheet selected in your game settings.
Which Character Sheet should I use?
- All Pathfinder Second Edition licensed content on Roll20 uses the Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 sheet.
Bug Report Thread
- If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know in the official bug report thread!
© 2019 Paizo Inc. Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, and the Pathfinder logo are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder World Guide, and the Pathfinder ‘P’ logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. All Paizo titles and Paizo's character names and distinctive likenesses are property and copyright of Paizo, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »