This Bundle Includes:
Grab your plasma rifles, spell components, and jetpacks! Name your game; Fate Core is the foundation that can make it happen. Fate Core is a flexible system that can support whatever worlds you dream up.
The Fate Roll20 Toolkit is an add-on that includes a bevvy of tools for your Fate games. It support Fate Core, Condensed, Accelerated, and your custom games!
- A Playmat page with a changeable background image and a handy summary of Fate rules
- A Character Tent page with sample character tents for Fate Core, Accelerated, and Condensed.
- A Fate Trio Phase to map the relationships between characters
- The Fate bookmark as a Handout under the Journal tab
- Three Aspect tokens to track aspects created in play
- Fate-roll-by-token macros under the Collection tab
- 12 fate point options as Decks under the Collection tab
- Multi-sided tokens as Rollable Tables under the Collection tab, showing:
- Playmats (with high-resolution images for a variety settings
- Fate dice faces (+, -, and blank)
- Fate actions (Attack, Defend, Overcome, and Create an Advantage)
- 41 token templates to use creating your own custom tokens
- A Popcorn Initiative page with initiative trackers sized for standard tokens.
- Safety Tool: Palette Page to include what excites you, your lines, veils, and other content.
- Safety Tool: X-Card by John Stavropoulos as macro and in the Safety Tools card deck.
- Safety Tool: Script Change by Beau Jágr Sheldon as macros and in the Safety Tools card deck.
The Fate Roll20 Toolkit art pack includes:
- 8 arrows
- 4 Fate Actions (attack, defend, overcome, create advantage)
- 10 Playmat images with Fate rules in the border
- 1 Blank Playmat image with the Fate rules border for use with your own images
- 4 Character Tents for use with Fate Core, Fate Condensed, and Fate Accelerated
- Aspect tags (simple and ornate)
- 1 Relationship Map
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »