This Package Includes:
This Package is available in the following bundles
In the not-too-distant future, changing your genes is like changing your name: tricky, but available for the right price.
Dozens of companies market gene-modding lines that allow the customer to take on characteristics drawn from animals or fantastical creatures. Popular packages have led to pockets of genetic divergence that some are hesitantly classifying as new “races.” Some regret their choices; others fight back against these “gene-pervs,” while others turn their eyes forward to what humanity might become.
Will you embrace this new technology or fight against it? Find out in The Crisp Line, a Fate World of Adventure by Colleen O’Rourke, where Shadowrun meets GATTACA.
- Nine GM characters and associated art and tokens
- Seven sample player characters with associated tokens.
- Twenty-six GM characters tokens.
- Nine linked handouts providing the entire contents of The Crisp Line, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as a PDF.
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as GM character tokens.
- Four more pages using high-resolution art for backgrounds.
- A deck of fate points, accessed from the Collection tab.
- Rollable tables and macros to help the GM rapidly generate new genetically enhanced NPCs.
- An art pack with 33 tokens to use with The Crisp Line or your dystopian genetically modified games!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)