This Bundle Includes:
This groovy world is a spooky place, man! Luckily, you and your friends are employed by the way-out Weird World News group. You investigate and publish exposés about the harshest cryptids that terrorize the rural countryside. More than half the time, though, it’s some bogus executor or landlord masquerading as a monster. These bozos think that they can terrify others into leaving their business interests alone. But they also make your job much harder since you never know whether you’re about to discover the actual, factual Batboy or just another wannabe who’s trying to drive down property values.
Weird World News is a Fate World World of Adventure of meddling kids investigating spooky (not really spooky) mysteries.
- Ten GM characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Four ready-to-go player characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- 17 more tokens for use as GM characters, displayed on the GM Tools page.
- Eleven linked handouts accessed from the Journal tab, providing the entire contents of Weird World News, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as a PDF.
- One Start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One GM Tools page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as instructions for using the playmat feature, tokens for all tens GM characters, and 17 additional unassigned tokens.
- A Playmat page using high-resolution art and a changeable background, progressively revealing more of the adventure.
- A deck of fate points.
- Art pack with over 70 tokens to use use with Weird World News or your other zany investigation games!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »