This Package Includes:
This Package is available in the following bundles
Unwise deals. Blaster fights. High adventure among the stars.
Welcome to the world of Scum and Villainy.
Scum and Villainy is a Forged in the Dark game about a spaceship crew trying to make ends meet under the iron-fisted rule of the Galactic Hegemony. Work with the members of your crew to thrive despite powerful criminal syndicates, warring noble families, dangerous aliens, and strange mystics. Explore the ruins of lost civilizations for fun and profit. Can your motley crew hold it together long enough to strike it big and insure your fame across the sector?
- One start page for basic orientation and some character tokens.
- One GM Toolkit page with instructions on using this module's features.
- Jobs and Locations page, displaying a choice of 24 high-resolution backgrounds, clocks, and workspace for character tokens.
- Procyon Sector page, including a map of the sector, heat and wanted tracks for each system, downtime actions, and clocks.
- Seven sample characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Three sample ships associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- 178 tokens for characters and ships (in a downloadable art pack)
- 16 Handouts including all of the Scum and Villainy playsheets*, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Clocks with 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 segments, Heat, and Wanted as rollable tables.
- 24 changeable backgrounds for missions locations.
- Certain sections are only visible to the GM.
Requires Scum and Villainy by Stras Acimovic and John LeBoeuf-Little to play.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)