This Bundle Includes:
Now through the end of February 2021, this product is available at a special 20% discount in celebration of New Gamemaster Month!
Most people don’t believe in monsters, but you know the truth. They’re real, and it’s your task to bring them down. Monster of the Week brings that adventure to life!
Monster of the Week Mystery Collection #1 includes these Mysteries:
- Dream Away the Time by Michael Sands
- 802,701 A.D. by Mark Tygart
- Arachne Genesis by Luke Green
- Attack of the Rapid Moss by Jacob Steele
- Big Haunt on Campus by Jason D'angelo
- A Church with a View by Kane Cathain
Each Mystery includes:
- A Keeper sheet with all of the monsters, minions, locations, bystanders, and the countdown clock.
- Tokens for each major Keeper character (monster, minion, or bystander).
- A custom Mystery page with the Countdown on the GM layer.
- Changeable backgrounds to reveal more of the mystery.
Additionally, to get your started, this module includes:
- A start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- A Keepers Crypt page with instructions on using this module features.
- Seven sample Hunter characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Three relationship map pages for groups of three, four, or five Hunters, with examples provided.
- A set of custom token markers (Armour, Unstable, +1, -1, forward, ongoing).
- Eighteen unassigned tokens for use as Hunter or Keeper characters, displayed on the Keeper's Crypt page.
- Countdown clocks and 4- and 6-part clocks as rollable tables.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »