This Bundle Includes:
A 5e Fantasy Adventure for 13th-Level Characters
Face the Trial
The heroes stand poised to seize control of their fates and the ongoing war, but only if they are first to claim the Torch of the Burning Sky.
Seeking the legendary artifact of Emperor Coaltongue, the heroes explore a haunted forest and must face its dangers while contending with patrols sent by two armies who are racing to capture it. From there, the heroes must travel to a sentient temple, where they face shadows of their past in a physical and mental trial that could alter their very beings.
Can the heroes locate the Torch of the Burning Sky, and do they have what it takes to undergo the Trial of Echoed Souls?
Welcome to the seventh adventure of the War of the Burning Sky campaign saga. The heroes stand poised to seize control of their fates and decide who will be victorious in this war, but only if they are first to claim the Torch of the Burning Sky. Stolen by the assassins who slew the emperor, and hidden in the haunted elven forest of Ycengled, the Torch will surely grant victory to whoever finds it.
In Trial of Echoed Souls the heroes will:
- Explore a forest that reveals the dark past of a potential ally
- Hunt Emperor Coaltongue's assassins through a forgotten city filled with deadly traps
- Face a series of trials that reveal the hidden past of themselves and their enemies
- Claim the Torch of the Burning Sky
The Roll20 version of Trial of Echoed Souls includes the entire content of the 5e adventure, fully integrated into the platform. Included in the Roll20 version:
- 15 encounter maps and 2 mini-dungeons with Dynamic Lighting and Advanced Fog of War
- To-scale overland maps of the forest of Ycengled Phuurst and the city of Phorros Irrendra
- 39 NPCs and monsters linked to Character entries in the Journal, with Roll20 5th Edition OGL character sheets and clickable actions
- Rollable tables for shapeshifter tokens
- Cross-linked handouts throughout the adventure
- Suggestions of how to integrate the adventure into a different campaign and use with characters of 12th to 14th level
- Integration with the 5e Compendium
- The Player's Guide and Campaign Guide are included as a bundled add-on with each War of the Burning Sky adventure
Looking for the adventures in the War of the Burning Sky campaign saga that lead to this point?
- The Scouring of Gate Pass
- The Indomitable Fire Forest of Innenotdar
- Shelter from the Storm
- The Mad King's Banquet
- The Monastery of Two Winds
- Tears of the Burning Sky
This adventure will work as an Addon:
- Go to the Game Details page (of a game that you created). Click on Settings, then select Game Settings.
- On the Game Settings page, scroll down to Game Addons.
- Select the desired Addon from the dropdown menu, and then click Add to Game.
- The next time you go into that Roll20 game, everything from the adventure you added will appear within that game, from maps to handouts to tokens!
War of the Burning Sky, EN Publishing, and their respective logos are property of EN Publishing, Ltd. Used with permission.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »