This Package Includes:
This Package is available in the following bundles
Eberron: Rising from the Last War
Explore the lands of Eberron in this campaign sourcebook for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
This book provides everything players and Dungeon Masters need to play Dungeons & Dragons in Eberron—a war-torn world filled with magic-fueled technology, airships and lightning trains, where noir-inspired mystery meets swashbuckling adventure. Will Eberron enter a prosperous new age, or will the shadow of war descend once again?
- Meld magic and invention to craft objects of wonder as an artificer—the first official class to be released for fifth edition D&D since the Player’s Handbook.
- Enter the world of Eberron in a 1st-level adventure set in Sharn, the City of Towers
- Dive straight into your pulp adventures with easy-to-use locations, complete with maps of train cars, battle-scarred fortresses, and fallen warforged colossi.
- Explore Sharn, a city of skyscrapers, airships, and intrigue and a crossroads for the world’s war-ravaged peoples.
- Flesh out your characters with a new D&D game element called a group patron—a background for your whole party.
- Explore 16 new race/subrace options including dragonmarks, which magically transform certain members of the races in the Player’s Handbook, (sold separately).
- Confront horrific monsters born from the world’s devastating wars.
- Prepare to venture into the Mournland, a mist-cloaked, corpse-littered land twisted by magic.
- 16 races, nine subraces, and one new background with Roll20 Charactermancer support
- 41 stat blocks for monsters and NPCs with in-app drag-and-drop and one-click actions
- New class: the Artificer, with Roll20 Charactermancer and level-up support for the base class and its three subclasses (Alchemist, Artillerist, and Battle Smith)
- Compendium drag-and-drop support for new magic items, feats, and one new spell
- Dynamic Lighting on every battle map (requires plus / pro subscription) to add more drama to your game.
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 1
Installation: 1 compendium, 1 module, 1 art pack
Accessing your content
- The Adventure Addons are available via a dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select Eberron: Rising from the Last War Addon and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop down menu.
Character Art Pack
- You can access the Character Art Pack under the Premium Assets section of the Art Library in-app. These assets are only available for in-app use.
Which Character Sheet should I use?
- All Wizards of the Coast licensed content on Roll20 uses the D&D 5e by Roll20 sheet.
- If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know on the Help Center.
D&D, Dungeons & Dragons, Eberron, their respective logos, and Wizards of the Coast are property of Wizards of the Coast LLC. ©2019 Wizards. All Rights Reserved.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)