This Bundle Includes:
Unleash your Imagination!
Everything you need to create characters and play the new adventures in this introduction to the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
Dungeons & Dragons is a cooperative storytelling game that harnesses your imagination and invites you to explore a fantastic world of adventure, where heroes battle monsters, find treasures, and overcome quests. The D&D Essentials Kit is a new introductory product meant to bring D&D to audiences interested in jumping into a fantasy story.
This box contains the essentials you need to run a D&D game with one Dungeon Master and one to five adventurers. A newly designed rulebook on-boards players by teaching them how to make characters, and the included adventure, Dragon of Icespire Peak, introduces a new 1-on-1 rules variant.
Also included in the module are 6 Card Decks to cover Combat Step-by-Step, Conditions, Initiative, Magic Items, NPC Portraits & Text, and Quests right in the main Module.
- Short Campaign including 16 full color maps
- Full adventure text
- DM Screen Alternate Landing Page
- 6 Quick Reference Card Decks included in Module
- NPC Character Sheets with one-click rolls for every encounter.
- Dynamic Lighting on every battle map (requires plus / pro subscription) to add more drama to your game.
- Future Development: Charactermancer and Compendium access for all Essentials Kit rules and character options.
Starting Level: 1
Length: Short Campaign
Installation: 1 module + Character Art Pack + Compendium Integration (coming soon)
Accessing your content
- To create a new game based off of the module, click on the Start New Game option from the site menu. The column on the right hand side of the page is titled Optional: Choose a Module. Underneath this are thumbnail tiles for all the various Roll20 modules that are available. For the ones you have purchased, mousing over the thumbnail will make a check mark icon appear over the thumbnail tile. Clicking on the tile will select this module to be used as the base for this new game.
Compendium - Coming October 2019
- You can access the Essentials Kit book content in the in-app compendium, as well as on the Roll20 web compendium.
Character Art Pack
- You can access the Character Art Pack under the Premium Assets section of the Art Library in-app. These assets are only available for in-app use.
Which Character Sheet should I use?
- All Wizards of the Coast licensed content on Roll20 uses the Dungeons & Dragons by Roll20 sheet.
Bug Report Thread
D&D, Dungeons & Dragons, their respective logos, and Wizards of the Coast are property of Wizards of the Coast LLC. ©2019 Wizards. All Rights Reserved.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »