This Bundle Includes:
Snap Dungeons Chromatic Bundle brings all four amazing packs of dungeon building to you in one giant bundle. Complete with Inferno’s Fury (red), Frosted Perils (blue), Toxic Vengeance (green), and Torturer’s Delight (brown), you can build the ultimate dungeon. Also included with this bundle are the 17 premade dungeons from Starter Complexes and over 100 more items to fill your dungeons in Dungeon Dressing. Check out this wonderful new pack today.
Sizing and Placing Snap Dungeons Pieces
- Make a new Roll20 page with square grid on and go to Map Layer of page
- For easiest use, place pieces from top right to left of page and top of page working down
- Corridors and rooms and premade complexes are labelled by floor size (width x height) in squares
- Add 1 to each dimension and size the token (map piece) itself to that size in Roll20 squares
- For example, a rectangular room of 3x5 is 4 squares width and 6 squares height for the token in Roll20
- Move pieces to back and to front and back using Roll20 token submenu to get proper perspective after sizing and placing
- Every room has multiple doorways and can be covered with other room walls, doors, or wall screens
- Doors, windows and other accessories are generally only 1 or 2 squares and can be sized accordingly
- Most other dungeon dressings can be sized as needed
- Be imaginative with the standard pieces and make new designs for your dungeons
- Have fun!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »