This Package Includes:
This Package is available in the following bundles
Defy the Queen of Evil Dragons in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
Tyranny of Dragons combines and refines two action-packed Dungeons & Dragons adventures—Hoard of the Dragon Queen and The Rise of Tiamat—into a single sweeping campaign. It also includes a gallery of concept art providing a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of an epic adventure spotlighting Tiamat, one of the most legendary foes in D&D.
- A wonderful introduction to 5th edition’s first published adventures for new fans
- Begins as a low-level adventure suitable for new players and evolves into an epic, sprawling campaign bringing players all the way from level 1 to level 15
- Adventure has been rebalanced to be easier for a new Dungeon Master to run and a better play experience.
- Includes gallery of concept art spotlighting Tiamat, one of the most legendary foes in D&D
The Roll20 conversion of Tyranny of Dragons contains everything you need to play and more!
- All adventure text from both Hoard of the Dragon Queen and Rise of Tiamat in one module!
- A character art pack with new tokens for your players!
- Rollable Tokens for all shapeshifters, and Rollable Tables for all random encounters!
- All maps enhanced with Dynamic Lighting (requires a plus / pro subscription)
- 10 Original battle encounter maps exclusive to the Roll20 module, all enhanced with Dynamic Lighting.
Accessing your Content
Module: This product includes an adventure module. To create a new game, click on the Start New Game option from the site menu. The column on the right-hand side of the page is titled Optional: Choose a Module. Clicking on the cover image will select this module as the base for your new game.
Compendium: You can access all of the rules, items, and creatures from this product in the in-app compendium, as well as on the Roll20 Web Compendium.
Art Pack: You can access the Art Pack under the Premium Assets section of the Art Library in-app. These assets are only available for in-app use.
Which Character Sheet should I use?
All D&D 5e content on Roll20 uses the D&D 5e by Roll20 character sheet.
If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know on the Help Center.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)