This Bundle Includes:
Whether a mythic island hopping adventure, a battle against a kraken, or taking port in a harbor city, these Greek mythos maps will get your adventure started! This is our Dynamic Map Bundle for the Mythic Greek theme - Get your adventurers from one place to the next in their own sailing ship or war trireme with our bonus token assets, all you need now is a worthy sacrifice to the gods to ensure your safe passage!
- 114 battle maps, covering 10 different scenes.
- 10% Dynamic Bundle Discount!
- Cyclops Raid - A small farm on the outskirts of town is the most recent to be raided by a nearby Ogre, looking to feast on their prize-winning sheep. This most recent attack took the form of a huge boulder being smashed through the roof of the barn, perhaps because the ogre hadn't noticed the large barn doors. Variants are included for Day/Night, with/without the boulder damage, and with/without the sheep (as well as with/without the bloody remains of a sheep who got underfoot during the raid!)
- Maelstrom - An enormous map centered around a fierce whirlpool churning into the depths of the ocean. Variants are included for multiple whirlpools, with/without ships, as well as a fearsome lightning storm engulfing the whirlpool.
- Medusa Lair - A snake-themed temple, complete with Spa, private quarters, servant/cultist chambers, and a throne room. A treasure hoard is concealed at the back of the temple behind the serpentine throne. Variants of this map are included for the temple in good condition, disrepair, and without the snake motifs.
- Mound - A tall peak in the midst of rocky mountains provides a spectacular vantage point over the surrounding region, or a perfect place of power for a ritual. Variants are included for day/night, with/without a small temple, and with/without a fierce lighting storm or ritual cairns.
- Setessa Arbora Market - A small country market where many of the local merchants come together to sell their wares, or trade livestock and stories. A number of small tents have been set up around the Arbora buildings. Variants are included for Day/Night, and with/without the market tents.
- Oreskos Camp - On the golden plains that stretch out for dozen of miles between the great cities, nomadic comunities follow the migration of the massive beasts they hunt. One such camp has settled next to a small lake, before setting off on tomorrow's hunt. Variants are included for day/night, and with/without the camp. Separate variants are included for day/night versions of a great elephant that has fallen to the hunt.
- Forge Temple - A torrid temple, deep in the basin of an active volcano. This temple is said to be dedicated to a God of the Forge, and the lava is directly channelled into creative endeavours in their honor. A number of chambers provide living quarters for the denizens of the temple, with the focal point being the great golden anvil that sits before the lava forge. Variants of this map are included with/without the forge, and with a frost version of the temple.
- Siren Sea - On the shores of a distant island, countless wrecks litter the rocks - all said to be victims of an irresistable peril that lures crews to their ruin. Variants are included for clear / misty shores, with/without an approaching ship, and a variant under the water showing that the ruined ships also litter the seabed beneath the waves.
- Dockside - Many of the great cities of this region boast spectacular dock fronts, and this one is no exception. Enormous docks reach right up to the steps of the temple, allowing merchants to unload their wares directly into the store fronts, and sailors to head straight from praying to the God of the Sea to their vessels. Variants of this massive map include Day/Night, and closer sections of specific ships with day/night versions.
- Temple - At the heart of the great city is the Temple of Thassa, a great deity of the ocean waves. A towering statue of the tentacled, trident-wielding deity towers above the steps, looking out across the bay and into the oceans beyond. Variants are included for day/night, and with/without the statue.
View our full directory of Roll20 products here.
All of our maps can be viewed in our gallery.
Want to access all of our maps and modules before they hit the stores? Check out our Patreon!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)