The Roll20 version of Tyranny of Dragons includes two adventures, which will take players from level 1 to 15, culminating in an epic encounter with the Queen of Dragons!
This bundle includes two modules, which can also be purchased separately:
The Roll20 version of Tyranny of Dragons includes the entire contents of the books, fully integrated into the platform. Also included in the Roll20 modules:
- Over 300 combined hours of campaign preparation completed for Roll20 users.
- Battle-ready Maps. The module is advanced feature-enabled with Dynamic Lighting.
- 10 Original Battle Encounter Maps, exclusive to the Roll20 module (split up between the two modules): Camp, Swamp, Daytime Road, Nighttime Road, Ice Floe, Town, Forest, Tavern, Volcano Cave, and Evil Temple.
- Rollable Tables for all shapeshifters in the adventure, as well as alternate options for default NPCs.
- Rollable Tables for loot drops as your party encounters dragon hoards throughout the adventure.
- Rollable Tables for Random Encounters, to quickly determine what grievous foes your party will face, at any turn.
- Interactive Council Scorecard, to help the DM easily track the outcome of the Council of Waterdeep.
- Statted Tokens featuring original artwork from Dungeons & Dragons. Tokens are linked to Character entries in the Journal, with Roll20 5th Edition OGL character sheets and clickable actions.
- Cross-linked handouts throughout the adventure.
- Designed for use with the Roll20 Official 5E OGL Character Sheet
D&D, Tyranny of Dragons, Hoard of the Dragon Queen, The Rise of Tiamat, their respective logos, Dungeons & Dragons, and Wizards of the Coast are property of Wizards of the Coast LLC. ©2017 Wizards. All Rights Reserved.