This Bundle Includes:
In the year 2121, nestled amidst the lush and varied natural landscapes of the world is the most progressive DJ competition on the planet: Til Dawn. These idyllic landscapes where glass and fiberplastics glint white and weave throughout waterfalls, where hovering platforms drift through the hollows of vast canyons and beyond, prove the perfect locales for creating phenomenal musical experiences.
Famous DJ Squads come to compete for the title of the Planet’s Next DJ Superstars. To create their sounds and effects DJs wear Shells: cybernetically enhanced bodies that they can switch out and customize to create fully integrated multi-sensual experiences. Til Dawn is of course broadcast live for the most ultimate real drama possible. Competitors not only have to excel at increasingly difficult music challenges, but also juggle relationships, the public perception of their personas, and sabotage from other DJ Squads.
Can you work with your DJ Squad to come out on top and win the prestigious planetary title? Or will your crew be crushed by the drama? Find out in Til Dawn, a Fate World of Adventure from Kira Magrann.
- 19 GM characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- 15 sample player characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- 71 tokens for use as player and GM characters, displayed on the Rules & DJ Tokens and GMC Tokens pages.
- 22 linked handouts accessed from the Journal tab, providing the entire contents* of Til Dawn, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as a PDF.
- One start page for basic orientation.
- One Rules & DJ Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects; and DJ tokens for use as player or GM characters.
- One GMC Tokens page, showing tokens for the GM characters from the adventure, as well as unassigned player and GM character tokens.
- One GM Tools page explaining the use of multi-sided tokens and of the venue maps.
- A changeable background using high-resolution art for 19 illustrations and one blank frame to use for your own backgrounds. You can find the instructions for using the changeable background on the GM Tools page.
- Another changeable background showing 19 illustrated venue maps and one blank, transparent map to create your own stages.
- A deck of fate points, accessed from the Collection tab.
- A macro to roll by selecting a token.
- Download of all the art assets used to create the module for your customization
- Art pack with 77 tokens for use with Til Dawn or your favor battle of the bands adventures.
- Compendium book content available in the in-app compendium, as well as on the Roll20 web compendium.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)